Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Style Guide: Fall 2013 Trends & Makeup tips



Browns, blues and greens are going to be the trend colors for Fall this year. I am ecstatic! I, myself, am a little coral-ed out. As much as I love coral, I feel I wear it every year. I need a change.

I loved this image from Vogue and how they stepped out of the traditional black smokey eye and went with a rich, chocolate smokey eye instead. The dark-eyed look is kept fresh by being paired with a crisp white blouse, and accented with accessories from this years Fall color trends.

Makeup tips:
Be sure to use a nude lipstick or other soft color. Either play up the eyes or play up the lips. Don't do both. Remember, less is more. You don't want to look like you're wearing too much makeup.

Get yourself a set of falsies. Really play up your smokey eye this year with lush false lashes.

For more makeup tips follow along with your favorite beauty bloggers

So much love from me to you today!!!
Steph
Facebook        Twitter        Pinterest         Instagram        Email

No comments:

Post a Comment