Monday, July 8, 2013

Revamp Your Closet Doors

(Sorry for the iffy photo. It has been nothing but overcast and rain here in the high country. Can I just say, I miss sunlight.)

A great way to bring new life to your room is by adding decorative curtains to your closet doors. Being in an apartment, I am limited with what I can do in my space. I fill my bedroom with mixtures of soft textures, mixed metals, and bright colors. Imagine my surprise when my neighbor offered me these delicate, powder blue curtains. My dresser is a very rich color (peacock green), so I needed soft hues surrounding it. I knew these curtains would be perfect for adding a splash of color to the walls without overwhelming the space. In fact, they really tie the corner of the room together, creating such romantic look. I love sleeping here! 

I also did a little rearranging, and now the vintage Gimbel's dresser that holds my fabric stash is just to the left of the closet. Once I get the headboard finished (it will be comprised of old dresser drawers), I will show you guys the whole bedroom.

What do you in your space?

Love dearly,
Steph
Facebook        Twitter        Pinterest         Instagram        Email

No comments:

Post a Comment